that-fucking-rp asked: Annyeong!~ We're a brand new kpop role play and we're wondering if you could please spread the words about us and possibly join our RP family? Thank you for the time. ^^
everyone check out this fucking rp!
Block B is “suing, or filing an injuction” against their company (BNS) because they have not been getting paid properly since April of ‘11.
- The CEO of Stardom took about 700,000 won from the members parents and disappeared with it.
- They are suing as a group. This is suing against their company. They are all suing. They are all upset. They are not upset with each other. Disbandment has not been spoken of, only terminating their contract with BNS if they do not pay them their due regularly and what they owe them and their parents.
- The company (including CEO and Cho PD) have not spoken out on this. Neither have other groups or artists under BNS.
Things that have not yet been confirmed 100% but are circulating:
- They had little to none support from their company.
- P.O paid for all their stage outfits, out of pocket.
- Their staff worked for them using their own money.
- The “$7” comment that struck the Thai scandal (IM SORRY GUYS THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW I HATE THAT THIS IS BEING BROUGHT UP AGAIN TOO) was a jab at their company. Yes, this has been possibly going on for that long.
- But what does other companies have to do with this?
Fans are speculating where they should move to if their contract is terminated.
- What is the “big three” people are referring too?
The Big Three is just a nickname for the top three agencies: SM, YG, and JYP.
- But Cho PD isn’t involved because he’s not the CEO that took money right?
Nothing more has been confirmed on who is or is not actually involved. All we know is that Stardom was not paying, and Cho PD is a part of Stardom. Let your thoughts run.
- What will happen if Block B terminates their contract?
No one can know for sure.
- Isn’t this what happened to JYJ/DBSK?
I hope everyone now knows whats going on.. and that people don’t start bashing Block B now without knowing the facts! If anything is wrong feel free to correct, but this should be all correct information.
bbblockb asked: BROCCOLI (RAW)
Staring down at the green tree vegetable before you it took all of your effort not to roll your eyes. Why did Jaehyo have to like broccoli when you detested it so much? Sometimes it was frustrating dating someone who loved everything that you hated…Shaking your head you moved to grab that cute bunny apron resting on it’s hook in your kitchen. Putting it on you went around your kitchen grabbing all the different ingredients and pans that you would need to cook. You decided to try out a new American recipe just for Jaehyo, and hopefully he would like it. If not, he was just going to have to deal with it! A look of determination ran across your face as you picked up the giant tree of broccoli and started to break it apart into smaller trees.
You were so caught up in breaking apart the broccoli that you didn’t hear the door to your apartment open up. Or the man that you’re making this for walk through the front to the kitchen. “What are you doing?” The sudden intrusion of another voice made you yelp and turn around. Facing the unknown person you had the big knife you were using ready to stab whoever it was. When you realized who it was you visibly relaxed and turned back around. “What does it look like I’m doing? Trying to make you food,” trying to mask the small whine that was in your voice. It was supposed to be a surprise for him, but looks like that wasn’t going to happen anymore.. Going back to work on the broccoli you almost jumped again when you felt arms circle around your waist.
“Thank you… You didn’t have to do something like this at all,” He said and kissed the top of your head. Smiling you kept cutting up the broccoli.
Anonymous asked: How do you feel about U-Kwon an Jun Sunhye dating? Are you fine with it or just a little angry about it, or maybe even both?
Just from my stand-point, I’m actually fine with it. I don’t really mind that they’re dating at all. To be honest, I’m happy that Kwonnie has someone that cares for him and loves him. They’ve been together for a while and it makes me happy that he has someone he can go to when he needs to.
I’m so sorry that it took so long for POTB to come back up. I was busy studying for finals and then I got bronchitis. So it was basically one thing after another and I just ended up not having time for this. But now everything should be up and working and I hope that you like the changes that we made!
I will be working on drabbles and scenarios for everyone. So keep your eyes open for those as well! ^^